Strangers in The Street

Edit My Images
Yes
I did a day trip to Guernsey last week, followed by a day trip to London. Both places were fairly crowded so tried a little more street photography. Any comments welcome :)

1: A little overdressed considering how warm it was but the hat amused me!

Fashion of Today by M@ttyM, on Flickr

2: Just caught the moment of two people bumping into each other.

Excuse Me... by M@ttyM, on Flickr

3: Every where I looked people had cameras out

Taking A Snap by M@ttyM, on Flickr

4: Wish the focus had been a little sharper

Free Wifi in Starbucks by M@ttyM, on Flickr

Really like the Starbucks one. The guy in the striped T shirt leaning down as if to listen to something on his mac whilst the older gent in the foreground listens on his earphones really tells a story whilst the other person facing the opposite direction in the background completes the composition. One question; have you added a touch of grain in PP? Not sure what's going on there or (if it is intentional) whether it is necessary. Plus is there a little bit of loss of detail in the highlights in the B&W conversion? But great shot imho.

Least favourite btw is "Taking a Snap" simply because her face is almost totally obscured and the guy walking past in the background is distracting.

Really like the Starbucks one. The guy in the striped T shirt leaning down as if to listen to something on his mac whilst the older gent in the foreground listens on his earphones really tells a story whilst the other person facing the opposite direction in the background completes the composition. One question; have you added a touch of grain in PP? Not sure what's going on there or (if it is intentional) whether it is necessary. Plus is there a little bit of loss of detail in the highlights in the B&W conversion? But great shot imho.

Least favourite btw is "Taking a Snap" simply because her face is almost totally obscured and the guy walking past in the background is distracting.
Thanks for the comment, appreciate it. I haven't added any grain in PP (or not intentionally!!!). Can see what you mean about the "taking a snap" picture. I had similar one of a couple taking a selfie but again the face was obscured! Wrong side of these people lol. Cheers

Back