Street Candids

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Nice captures

A fine set of candids and I really like the woman's expression in Bored Silly. They are all good and sharp, except for Packet Man which doesn't look sharp at all for some reason? I particularly like the detail captured in NY man's cap, but I guess this is a big plus of the D800. I see these were taken with the Nikon 24-120 f4 and I'm thinking of getting one, hence my reason for being interested in the sharpness and detail of these photos. I take it you like the lens?

A fine set of candids and I really like the woman's expression in Bored Silly. They are all good and sharp, except for Packet Man which doesn't look sharp at all for some reason? I particularly like the detail captured in NY man's cap, but I guess this is a big plus of the D800. I see these were taken with the Nikon 24-120 f4 and I'm thinking of getting one, hence my reason for being interested in the sharpness and detail of these photos. I take it you like the lens?

Thanks Peter, I do like both the D800 and the 24-120 f4 ... it is my general walkabout lens and seems to cover most eventualities for this type of occasion and many more.
TBH I shouldn't have posted Packet Man as I obviously missed focus on the man - it is a heavy crop of a shot from a moving boat...

View attachment 16369

Back