Street Skateboarding

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a few photos I took a short while back whilst testing out a fisheye my friend had just bought. These were taken on a 60D with a Rokinon 8mm fisheye lens, any comments and advice welcomed :)

HDu8Nf9.jpg

VtWDa9X.jpg

rNRSq9P.jpg

qffY93b.jpg

bjilGwg.jpg

1st shot, bang on. I like everything about that shot, so much that I dont care about the other shots. Its framed well, the lens flare made to good use, only thing I could moan about would be the girl sat doing something on the right, needed to boot her off there, just to de-clutter the background :D

Great shots. First is the winner though. Did you use any flash ? Being as you shot into the sun?

Gaz

i like these but a little repetitive :confused: good shots tho and great shooting into the sun nice twist on the norm!!

Thanks guys :)

i like these but a little repetitive :confused: good shots tho and great shooting into the sun nice twist on the norm!!

I know what you mean about the repetitiveness. I did try some other shots from different angles instead of just near the floor and looking up, but they didn't come out too well. Next time I will experiment more and try different approaches :)

I didn't mean any offence just an observation :) there all good just a bit more variation if telling a story I think :)

Back