studio session with speedlights

I like the lighting very much. Much prefer the pose in the third. In the first two she looks a bit angry, IMO of course.

how do you do the window effect I like that ( top picture)

The third stand out to me. Softer pose and attitude. A really kind emotion in this one.

First shot but in B&W. The models mouth could be just a little less taut so that the apparent disapproval is still there but less contrived.

thanks folks, ill try the first one in B/W later, she does have a slight curve in her back naturally its something i noticed about her. i need to learn more about the posing side of it to avois things lke that but i wasnt the only tog there so didnt have alot of time. look forward to going back though :)

Love these fella. Love the lighting, love the processing and the look of the young lady is spot on. Yes she looks a bit serious and angry but not every shot should be a smiling model and from the word go she matches the image. Prefer the colour over the monochrome by the way. Nice work fella love it.

Yes, that's much better. I couldn't see the smile difference when going from the top of the page to the bottom but when looked at on Flickr and moving quickly back and forward I now see why the picture looks so much better.

Back