studio

Its lovely....but very small. Will you be able to get far enough away from your subject??

hi janice, i mam going to try some close up b&w on still life and human victims, sorry i meant volunteers, i want to try and focus on facial features and shapes.

ah....just the right size then!! ;) i cant find any human victims, mine wont stay still long enough, just that wrong age!! :D

hi janice, lol, mine get told to stay still ha,ha. only joking. an example is on the critique forum of my youngest son, my very first picture, but i will be using some lighting my lovely wife has bought me for xmas.

hi janice, lol, mine get told to stay still ha,ha. only joking. an example is on the critique forum of my youngest son, my very first picture, but i will be using some lighting my lovely wife has bought me for xmas.

Mine get told to stay still too..............but at 18 & 16... they DON'T!!! :D

Ive just started with lighting too.... takes a while to get it sorted.

i know exactly what you mean, my eldest is 18 next and he has no interest what so ever in sitting in front of a camera (miserable so and so). its going to be trial and error with the lighting to find a happy medium. i will persevere if it kills me.:thinking:

i know exactly what you mean, my eldest is 18 next and he has no interest what so ever in sitting in front of a camera (miserable so and so). its going to be trial and error with the lighting to find a happy medium. i will persevere if it kills me.:thinking:

it probably will! :D

Back