Answered Sub category?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys.
Do you think there's any chance of a sub category for the macro, close up section? It seems anything other than bugs kinda gets a bit lost. So a non bug section might be helpful :D:

Hi Paul,
Its a macro & close up section, not a bug section.
Although, granted, bugs do seem to be in the majority.

There are very few plant type posts, which don't seem to be very popular, these of course can be posted
in the nature- captive Domesticated & plants forum, or even "general".
We have more than enough categories, so sorry, but no.

I suppose if you want feedback from macro experts then macro is the place and putting stuff in a subforum would probably mean that it doesn't get seen by people just watching the main macro forum.

Otherwise Creative might be a good place for flower macro shots

Hi Paul,
Its a macro & close up section, not a bug section.
Although, granted, bugs do seem to be in the majority.

There are very few plant type posts, which don't seem to be very popular, these of course can be posted
in the nature- captive Domesticated & plants forum, or even "general".
We have more than enough categories, so sorry, but no.

I suppose if you want feedback from macro experts then macro is the place and putting stuff in a subforum would probably mean that it doesn't get seen by people just watching the main macro forum.

Otherwise Creative might be a good place for flower macro shots
Thanks guys. No worries (y)

@Paulie-W
Having discussed this in the staff room, as a compromise, I have now added 3 prefixes to the macro section.
Bugs Flora and Other Macro

Last edited:
@Paulie-W
Having discussed this in the staff room, as a compromise, I have now added 3 prefixes to the macro section.
Bugs Flora and Other Macro
Thanks Chris (and staff). I appreciate it, and do think it will help others who might not have posted due to the amount of bugs (y)

Back