sunday 13th RIAT

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
just got through sorting some of the images from RIAT the weather was varied to say the least but we did get sunshine for a minute or two :) mostly grey clouds for most of the day

heres my efforts in no particular order

got lots more to go through it's gonna take a while :(

cheers for looking comments / critique welcome

Lots of looks, no comments???
They are good, the Fitter is very good!
Bernie

cheers Bernie
i think when we get events like RIAT the forum gets saturated with a lot of images of the same thing on the same kind of angles etc my images are pretty much part of that bunch once you take the limited amount of interest into account i sort of expect the lack of comments
it doesn't bother me i'l still post one or two every now and again :)

i'm glad i got 1 or 2 photo's of the fitters it's the first show in the uk for them isn't it ?

First for a while, they have been here before though.

I do think if someones taken the time to look, they should say what they think.

iv'e only been going to RIAT over the last 3 years i would imagine there is quite a lot i havn't seen before
the commentater said something about a first appearance was that a first for the polish air force rather than the plane ?

i have to admit i'm am one of those people who look and tend not to comment that much but i don't really know what to say
i don't want to leave comments like "great picture" or "stunning" maybe i should it would be better than saying nothing at all

here are a few more that iv'e managed to process

pity there is no prop blur i can't hold the camera steady enough unfortunately i still like the image despite that

this one could have done with a little more space around the fitters but i was using a fixed focal length and it's the only one i have of them together

cheers for looking

Great attempt on the A400M. I got a similar shot from the opposite side of the airfield on that same pass but all with smoke in front so no good :(

Viper burner shot is awesome too :)

Back