Sunday morning footy

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
all shot wide open with the 1d3, ef 400mm l is f/2.8 between ISO 2000 - 2500 with the exception of the 2 goalmouth shots which were taken with a 40d and ef 70-200mm at ISO 1600, all images have been given a very small amount of noise reduction with Noise Ninja.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

w8.jpg

Great pics. I love the last one. Everyone has their eyes shut except the wee bloke on the goal line :LOL:

Great set. I'm with Lord Carson - love the last one - 'keep your eye on the BALL' - he he.

Excellent pictures!! As above - last one is mint. the facial expressions are class.

Thanks guys, strange about your comments over the last photo, i thought it was a pretty naff image, just included to show the 40d and 70-200 in action.

Just shows im a poor judge

Thanks guys, strange about your comments over the last photo, i thought it was a pretty naff image, just included to show the 40d and 70-200 in action.

Just shows im a poor judge

You know - technically and for the newspapers 1-5 are the standout ones in the set.

But the goalmouth scramble just has that little bit of :LOL: to keep the simple minds around here amused :shrug:

Some great action caught here Gary (y). Love #'s 1 & 8. Kind regards Graham

Back