Sunny MotoGP...

Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
At long last the sun has shone on a MotoGP weekend for Silverstone :cool:
Operating from the old,or what they now call the Heritage pits :shrug:,yep it confuses me as well,as they built the new Wing on the basis of getting the MotoGP signed for a five year deal....any way suits me as it saves me legs...
A few pics from the last few days,not from Sunday (as its Saturday now) and I chose to stay at home and watch it in glorious HD on good ole Eurosport (y) while I still can !!!
The most popular bloke in the paddock....or maybe as it seems the world :eek: will the Rossi phenomonon ever stop....

Rossi doing what Rossi does best !! by Clive Weedon, on Flickr

Loved Jorge reaction when he saw how close behind Marquez was at one point...

Jorge Lorenzo by Clive Weedon, on Flickr

Is the rider about to tumble.....no....its just Gino Rea on a Moto 2 (y) loving his style

Gino Rea (Moto 2) by Clive Weedon, on Flickr

Its behind you.....actually its not and maybe you should keep looking forward:naughty: good weekend so far for Danny

Danny Kent (Moto 2) by Clive Weedon, on Flickr

And this bloke is an absolute top man :clap: actually making an effort to meet and greet fans over the few days I was there,so pleased to see him make top CRT

Colin Edwards by Clive Weedon, on Flickr

Pleased Stefan is finally getting up with the front runners.....he's in my fantasy team :LOL::LOL:

Stefan Bradl by Clive Weedon, on Flickr

Cheers for taking the time..
Clive.

cracking set there clive, yeah it was crazy to see how many people mobbed Rossi, none of the other riders in the paddock come close to getting as much attention. The Bradl is the one for me

Like the Rossi and Edwards shots but 4 is the pick of the bunch.

Good set clive love the Bradl shot (y)

great set clive, nice work fella
Cheers..

A lovely set Clive, really like #1 just shows the fan support for Rossi
He is definately a good brand :LOL:

cracking set there clive, yeah it was crazy to see how many people mobbed Rossi, none of the other riders in the paddock come close to getting as much attention. The Bradl is the one for me
Never ceases to amaze me,great to see though..Thanks

Like the Rossi and Edwards shots but 4 is the pick of the bunch.
Cheers.

Good set clive love the Bradl shot (y)
Taken coming out of Stowe.Thanks.

Stunning shot of Bradl

...and yes you are right, Edwards is a top bloke.... not sure he used to be in WSB, he was a bit up himself but he's been on the way back down for a number of years now and realised this and become someone who always takes the micky... out of himself half the time!

I'll never forget a few years ago when he was team mates with Rossi, I was at Day of Champions at Donny and it was lashing it down with rain. Only rider to be seen was Edwards, standing in the rain outside his garage until everyone had an autograph - that says a lot about a guy I think.

Loving the Rea elbow down shot and Bradl.

Fantastic shot of Bradl.I can't imagine MotoGP without Rossi, I can remember watching him on a 125:eek: & he still had a queue of fans chasing after him then:LOL:

Stunning shot of Bradl

...and yes you are right, Edwards is a top bloke.... not sure he used to be in WSB, he was a bit up himself but he's been on the way back down for a number of years now and realised this and become someone who always takes the micky... out of himself half the time!

I'll never forget a few years ago when he was team mates with Rossi, I was at Day of Champions at Donny and it was lashing it down with rain. Only rider to be seen was Edwards, standing in the rain outside his garage until everyone had an autograph - that says a lot about a guy I think.

Well said (y) I know the Riders for Health thursday is all about making money for charity,but I just dont know why a few more riders cant make an appearence in the paddock :shrug:....

Loving the Rea elbow down shot and Bradl.
Thanks.

Cracking set Clive and as said that Bradl shot is a bit special (y)
Not the best of angle :LOL: but think it works as a straight pan,and angles were hard to come by.

Good mixture Clive. #6 has that bit extra.
Cheers.

Fantastic shot of Bradl.I can't imagine MotoGP without Rossi, I can remember watching him on a 125:eek: & he still had a queue of fans chasing after him then:LOL:
Love Rossi,wouldnt be the same without him,long may he stay.

1,2,5 & 6 are awesome but #4 is outstanding, a wall hanger for sure. Very nice mate

.DAVID.

This thread is over three years old btw :p

Oops must have been graham's resurrected thread that was that old. This one is a spring chicken at only a year and a half old

Whereabouts on the circuit was the excellent Bradl photo taken from?
Hahaha.....smashing resurrection,but to answer your question,although it is answered earlier in the thread,its taken coming out yof Stowe from the outside of the corner.

Resurrected Clive :banana:

Back