Sunrise over Bewl Water

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Put this in the wrong forum originally, my bad!

Spent last weekend visiting Bedgebury Forest mountain biking centre last weekend and stayed at a nearby camp site.

By some miracle I woke up early Saturday without a sniff of a hangover so decided to go for an early morning ride down to Bewl water, getting there just in time for sunrise.

Came away with a small mixed bag of photos and a half decent video. Beautiful place to be while not coming across a single other person.

Image-001 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-003 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-002 by David Walker, on Flickr

View: https://youtu.be/ovVzdI4vQJw

no 1 and 3 are very decent images. For no 2 you really need to lose the blown out right side, but doing so leaves you with rather boring view
Thanks.

No. 1 is 5 bracketed exposures and No. 3 is a single exposure, but No. 2 is a stitched panorama but this is where I think I have found a limit of this particular model. It seems a bracketed exposure pano is not an option.

As said 1 and 3 are good. That field around the left top third looks an interesting subject that you could maybe use in a wider shot as foreground. The stripes made me think it was the shadows of a viaduct or similar

Are these photos from a 'mountain' or drone photos? Love 1 and 3 all the same.

I spent many years as a lad, fishing the lakes around Bedgebury Forest. Fond memories

Are these photos from a 'mountain' or drone photos? Love 1 and 3 all the same.

I spent many years as a lad, fishing the lakes around Bedgebury Forest. Fond memories
Thank you.

Yes these are all drone photos.

Back