Sunrise this morning in Iceland

Awesome landscape image, very well taken.

Seen so many rubbish shots from Iceland, great to see one that supports my idea of Iceland's character :)

It's pretty much impossible to take a bad photo in Iceland.

You obviously didn't see the RPS Journal a year or more back, absolute rubbish shots in a feature that created a real stink!

I am going to Iceland on Thursday..after seeing this picture , I'm looking forward to the view. Lovely picture.

No, I didn't. Got a link?

Making Iceland look bad takes a huge amount of skill.

It's a hard-copy magazine so no link but any RPS member can check the forum for the comment it raised.

It's a really lovely shot and brings back a lot of amazing memories.

The only thing I'd change would be to remove the magenta cast in the foreground, I don't mind it so much in the mid and background but doesn't sit easy on the eyes right at the front of the scene.

Stunning image, I really like the colours. In 21 days we will be looking at this mountain in 'real time' again......can't wait.

stunning shot

Wow - and a whole lot of views and favourites today

Going there in June, looking forward to it even more after seeing your photograph. Nice shot by the way.:clap:

Superb. It must have been a wonderful experience in that light just looking at the scene too.

Freakishly attractive image! Beautiful palette... love the central positioning... I'd have lowered the mountain a bit.. put it bang in the middle... let it dominate the shot. Still.... nice.

Back