Sunset feel

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,

Been trying to capture a warm, reminiscent look with a sunset/sunrise glow. Not been the easiest around this time of year as you know, but on Tuesday we had a stroke of luck and my friend was around to help me give it a go.

C&C welcome as always - it's the only way i'll learn :LOL:

7110 by _dele, on Flickr

(y)

Well I am no expert but I like it, I also love the bokeh behind the lass, the photograph certainly has that dreamy sunny afternoon feel to it.

Carol

Sometimes, less is more, and I think this is one of those times! :) Excellent!

Stunning shot! Really like this (y) did you get any looking at the camera or without the phone?

What a fantastic shot. Very retro but done as it should be. All she needs is a Cadburys Flake I her hand. Absolutely love it.

Nice shot pal..What Lens did you use and settings? Very nice warm feel to this.

Well I am no expert but I like it, I also love the bokeh behind the lass, the photograph certainly has that dreamy sunny afternoon feel to it.

Carol

Thank you very much, no expert here either but if you like it i'm happy!

Sometimes, less is more, and I think this is one of those times! :) Excellent!

Thank you, much appreciated(y)

I think you've done an excellent job.

Looks like summer to me! (y)

Means a lot :love:

Very nice, lovely :)

Thanks! :)

Very nice i really like the warm glow you have captured

Thank you :)

Stunning shot! Really like this (y) did you get any looking at the camera or without the phone?

Yeah we tried a few but i preferred the 'outsider' feel :)

What a fantastic shot. Very retro but done as it should be. All she needs is a Cadburys Flake I her hand. Absolutely love it.

How funny you should say that, she was holding one just before we went out, i held it for while she was getting ready and I absent mindedly started eating it :eek: my pleas of 'accidence' were less than believed :LOL:

Good shot, I like the caption on the shirt too!

Me too that's why i bought it :D

Nice shot pal..What Lens did you use and settings? Very nice warm feel to this.

Used an 85mm 1.4 wide open, not sure on shutter speed :)

Back