Sunset on Hamble river

Not sure about these Mark with respects everything appears quite distant,with little or no foreground or middleground there is nothing to pull the scenes in.
To me it needed something to lead the eye in,this would have i'sure brought those scenes to life.
GEORGE.

I like No 3 for the reason there is some good foreground interest, that said its an enjoyable set Mark,

Geoff

Thanks for the comments, I'll try and find a more pleasing place.
It's annoying as I had a shot set in my mind from a previous time to try again, but it must have been a different time of year as the sun was setting in a different place.

No2 is a cracker (y)

The second is a the strongest image here I think. There is a lead in from the bottom left corner leading left to right which then follows through to the middle of the image. The branches, top right hold that part of the image in well and I think it.s a lovely shot. The shadows are maybe a little dark, there may be a fraction of detail there that you could bring out and the boats are a little distant but it's a good all round image.

Thanks for the tips, ill try a little edit on the RAW file and tweak it. I always seem to hold back making the front brighter in case its too bright against the darker background.

Back