Super Bowl XLVIII....

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone else looking forward to this?!

Never been a fan of either team so I've flipped a coin and I'll be backing the underdogs, the Seattle Seahawks.

Got my snacks in ready, and planned my Sunday afternoon nap.....roll on tomorrow night!! :banana:

It makes bowls look like a sensible sport... so many forward passes and the ref never picks them up on it... 6 hrs to play what 60 mins?

The only interest I have in this is the trailers\clips for the new films coming out lol

Enjoy the build up to this, theres no way i'll last till the end, it should be scheduled for UK tv time ;)

It's much more of an event when you watch in the USA for a variety of reasons; it's simply just not anywhere near as exciting when watching in the UK. Then again, I'm never really that excited for the Super Bowl—no matter where I am—unless the Philadelphia Eagles are playing.

If you're a ***** fan it is, but not much fun to watch otherwise, unfortunately. Hopefully ***** makes it interesting in the second half; they're fortunate to be ***** points at the half.

I was avoiding posting any spoilers in case others were recording it to watch it tomorrow.....I think you just smashed that idea right out of the MetLife stadium!! :p

Back