Supercars in Monaco

NWT

Edit My Images
Yes
I went to Monaco a few weeks ago, hoping to see some amazing cars and it didn't disappoint! There were some mega cars that I missed though (One-77, Veyrons, Enzos, MC12) :(

Photography-wise, these aren't anything special, just sharing the cars :)

A very nice set, but the ones that shine for me are the dark red cars in low light, they seem to shine.

its a different world out there !!!

some good shots, however the 2 pics with the silver Merc in the car park really work well for me

excellent stuff

Stunning cars, I can't even dream of such luxury.

Some great shots the last few are superbly photographed....not bothered about the cars but #2?......did you get a shot of the yacht when it hit the marina wall?

All great shots, but #1 for me. The reflections and depth of colour is fantastic.

Love the first pic, nice to see how the other half live. The only thing thats super about my car is that it still starts and goes.

Ahhhhh the white 458 is beautiful, there is something about white & red that works on cars, the Honda integra type R springs to mind,
but the matt black Bentley is Ugly imo!

Nice pics anyways.

Last edited:
Lovely images, but I reckon that Ferrari in one and three is an ugly beast, pity because they are the best shots. The white Ferrari is the best looking by a mile.

The first image and the SLR ones are my faves. Some real great shots and beautiful machines!

A nice set of some truely awesome machines!

There's something I love about a matt black Bentley Continental GT Supersports. Its MEAN!

Agree with the above comments the Ferrari FF is an ugly beast yet for me these are the best images. Nice set of images and cars (FF excluded!)

Ferrari really do make the most stunningly beautiful cars . Very nice set (y)

The pic of the 599 GTO by the Yacht, what APerture did you use and lens? Good depth of field on the car

Back