Supermartxe Ibiza! Girls girls girls!

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
So i live in Ibiza in the summer time and this year i got a nice little job photographing pre parties for all the big clubs but because i am only small time i never got the chance to go into the clubs. But now with a lot of work networking etc i got my first chance. It was Supermartxe at privilege. Only the biggest club in the world!!!!

I would like some feed back for my work if possible because the images are up on facebook and because its only really my friends who see it i get nothing but positive feed back and this is wrong because i know they are not that great because its my first time in that environment so i would like some real feedback and not sugar coated lies. Don't get me wrong, i love it when people like my work but i need 100% truth now :)

Thanks in advance.

MIGHT NOT BE WORKPLACE SAFE. FEMALE SKIN ON SHOW.

The page is

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.714766288540441.1073741828.211398302210578&type=1

Cheers

Mike

Last edited:
I'm sure some people in the workplace would appreciate a warning about the nudity in the link ... those that choose to click on it.

Its all facebook friendly?! Sorry i am new to this site and forums in general, how do i move it?? I did not mean to offend anyone if i did so.

Mike

Don't worry you won't offend anyone on here ;) I think the Mods will notice it shortly and move it for you ;)

I'm sure some people in the workplace would appreciate a warning about the nudity in the link ... those that choose to click on it.

Well i picked this forum out of the many online to try and get some feed back on my work because looking at past posts it seems like people are keen to help each other out.

So yes, hopefully people will "choose to click on it "

why not post the images- FakeBook is a site I personally do NOT use :shrug:& some member here will never click on a link

Les ;)

Post the images on the forum??? I could do, i just have them all in a folder on my page though. Thought it would be easy that way but like i said i am new to forums so i will give it a go. Thanks.

Mike

post in the appropriate forum and Im sure you'll receive far more critique than posting a FakeBook link ;)

Les (y)

Ps welcome to Talk Photography :wave:

Some will simply appreciate the nudity :LOL:

On the images: Some nice work, but a lot of them seem to be out of focus/slightly blurred. You needed faster shutter speeds, and most likely a stop or two higher ISO to compensate - for the non flash shots. Some of the further back images just feel like they were taken by random punters in the crowd. The closer in shots work much better, they actually give the feel you were specifically there to shoot them.

Last edited:
Back