weekly Superpippo's 52's for 2012 -Week 52 Busy added THE END

I like this one Alan. The shutter speed used has given it a sense of movement to the image and the toning has given it a bit of an ageless feel as well. Nice one

Congratulations on completing your 52.

Thanks Peter partic for your comments throughout the year.

Hi Alan,

Glow - Good comp and colours, and I can almost feel the heat from the fire. Very nice.

Round - I actually like the lamps; them being round and their position in the frame work for me. I'm seeing some artifacts around the edges of the disco ball and the lamps, not sure if this is due to compression or something else?

Negative - Great, can't fault it.

Congrats on completing the challenge, and thank you for all your comments.

Thanks Nathalie

Hi Alan

Congrats on finishing your 52 project matey :clap:

....fab image to finsih with as well . Real sense of movement , mono suits as well (y)

Hi Alan, cracking shot to finish on :clap: The B&W really gives it an aged feel, love the movement in it.

Well done for finishing your 52 :clap:

Thanks Lynne and Marsha - I like this one myself and it has given me ideas for a few more.

I love your busy shot Alan :) everything about it, the drop, the motion blur, the tone and the composition, come together to make it work.

Thanks Mark.

Hey Alan :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date :)

Pack - Nice colourful shot, bang on theme, action well frozen/caught

Art - Aweeee bless, you have not gone over the lines much :D a nice idea, well lit

Colour - Now that's interesting, nice bold shape, the shiny silver blob is a bit distracting, but that is minor, liking the composition :)

Shadow - Nicely done, liking that alot, no crit from me (y)

Glow - Oooo I cold do with that here now, lovely image - nice one

Round - Lots of different rounds there, like the close shiny one, and the moon, shame the others aren't a bit higher in the shot :)

Negative - Liking that

Busy - Very different, liking the low perspective and the wide crop, what a great finish

I hate to be repeating myself on all the finished threads, but I really have enjoyed seeing your 52's this year - fantastic job getting finished :clap:

Thanks for the marathon work on comments DK. Good to know that my images have pleased.

nice end to the 52 love the motion blur, just right

Thanks Allan.

A great finish to your 52 Allan (y)

Its been mentioned above already but the low perspective, sense of movement and choice of processing all come together to make this a cracking image. A creative take on the theme Allan and one which I think tells a story. It could be from a different age and time, well done Sir!

Thank you for your comments throughout the year Allan, they have been most welcome. All the best to you and yours. Iain

Back