Suzuki Hayabusa

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Was supposed to shoot a very chrome Harley, but it never showed. How-ever this nice bit of kit was nearby, so an hour later we ended up with these...

IMG_8934-Fin-Sml.jpg

IMG_8913-2-Fin-Sml.jpg

IMG_8853-2-fin-Sml.jpg

Removed as I don't like it, lol

IMG_8818-2-fin-Sml.jpg

IMG_8799-2-Fin-Sml.jpg

IMG_8786-2-fin-Sml.jpg

Lemmi guess, too dark ? lol

Last edited:
Damn they're crisp and sharp! Back on form there buddy (y) excellent set

Ooooo, what a bike! McLaren F1 watch out! lol

Cracking shots of an awesome bike well done.

Sean

Intresting subject. Anyway, lets not get distracted.....

5 is a stonking image. Yes they are a bit dark in place but that really makes the bike POP. Fantastic set :clap:

Cracking set of what looks like a very tweaked Busa. I love the scrapyard location in the last few shots, it works very well with such a clean bike.

I hate you so so much lol.

You havent posted shots in a while then you post them awesome shots up.

Hate you lol.

Are we going to see alot more shots now ??

Hope so mate, finally getting a bit more settled, and word of mouth has started its run. All I have to do now is figure out what I'm doing, lol

well if you don't know what your doing then I'm screwed lol.

Glad your getting settled.

It's not been the same without your posts here (y)

These are awsome(y)(y)
I like number 7 the best but all are spot on and wouldn't look out of place in a magazine.:)

Ady

hi great set liking 1 & 2, this is the great thing about forums, see i don't like the scrap yard shots bit to messy, but for the amount of photos I've posted lately you can just ignore me :LOL:

Colours of this bike are a little lost in your choice of background don't you think? The silver scrap metal and dark shadows looses the white n black and silver of the bike.

The composition is good though, if it was a different coloured bike it would be bang on.

F'ugly bike though! :D

Awesome work! I'm not into bikes but I can tell that's got to be one hell of a bike :p 1, 5 and 6 for me (y)

Death machine, effin nice th0(y)(y)(y)

Some very nice photography, the background really helps show of the clean lies of the bike. Very good!:clap:

Back