Swedish Rugby Photos

Name
Virre Linwendil
Edit My Images
Yes
As the latest thing I shoot ended up being the deciding game of the Swedish top division (It has all of 4 teams after one team had to withdraw) of Rugby (Union) this season I guess that is a good place to start my presence here with sharing photos from the two Rugby games I taken this season. (And I hope I got the rules for sharing photos correctly)

As I did not grow up with the game its a real challenge as I don't always can predict what is to happen and what is the most interesting shoot.

First ones are from a game in June between Hammarby and Erikslund in the Swedish second (and therefor lowest) divison

Hammarby vs Erikslund (Rugby) by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

And the one from Yesterday games between Stockholm Exiles and Enköping Rugby in the top divison

exiles_enkoping_ruck_5 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_rugby_17 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_conversion_1 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_lineout_5 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_rugby_28 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

As the latest thing I shoot ended up being the deciding game of the Swedish top division (It has all of 4 teams after one team had to withdraw) of Rugby (Union) this season I guess that is a good place to start my presence here with sharing photos from the two Rugby games I taken this season. (And I hope I got the rules for sharing photos correctly)

As I did not grow up with the game its a real challenge as I don't always can predict what is to happen and what is the most interesting shoot.

First ones are from a game in June between Hammarby and Erikslund in the Swedish second (and therefor lowest) divison

And the one from Yesterday games between Stockholm Exiles and Enköping Rugby in the top divison

exiles_enkoping_ruck_5 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_rugby_17 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_conversion_1 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_lineout_5 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

exiles_enkoping_rugby_28 by Virre Linwendil Annergård, on Flickr

That's a nice set with the last one being my favourite.

Nice textbook tackle in the last photo. Good to see proper technique being used somewhere in the world! :D

That's a very nice set of sports style captures Virre, looking forward to seeing more of your pic's.

Nice but I wonder if a higher shutter speed might have made them a bit sharper.
Saying that I would love to see more.

That last image with the feet off the ground, impact sport indeed.
Tidy set ;)

Back