sweet kiss

Edit My Images
Yes
I know this is really very far from sharp. It was a quick snapshot, a stolen glimpse but I like it anyway. Don't think I can get it again, not that natural anyway.

529751943_X4o7E-L.jpg

And this is the cheeky one

529752087_LjRoD-L.jpg

Thanks for looking. My shots are a long way off some of the quality seen on here but the inspiration and nice people on this site are very encouraging :)

I like it too! To me the OOF is less of an issue than the glasses which are in the way. But as you say it is a really natural shot and they are hard to get. I'm still trying!! :)

#2 would maybe be better if you'd not cut the head off and against a different background. The shadow stands out so maybe you could try again against a background which is a long way off which would solve both problems (to a degree).

Thanks for sharing! :)

thanks. The second was literally a fooling around with camera moment. My son was doing something and I just called his name. I just like it despite cutting his head off but then he's my son :)

Yes, it is hard to get candid/natural shots but also get the setup right. I can't do it for sure, but something to aspire to. :)

Thanks :) I really have a huge amount to learn, very much a beginner - I just love doing it that's all and it's great to have some feedback and "dare" show them to someone :D

Back