T-Dimension on eBay?

Name
Patrick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi - has anyone ordered from the above seller on ebay?
I am thinking of getting a Canon 70-200 IS and they have the best price I think.. plus 5 yr warranty and there's around 90 people who have already bought the lens from them
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/U0939-Can...140122125356&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=330920062081&rt=nc

I just want to know if anyone on here has bought a lens from them and what are your experiences regarding customs and duty tax? Unfortunately I can't contact any of their past buyers to ask..

In the box marked Cautions:

GST/VAT/Import duty
GST/VAT may be charged when importing into your country, we'll not be responsible for the relevant expenses

Has no one ordered from them? Or no one wants to admit? Pm me if you have. Thanks

Not worth it, YOU WILL PAY VAT/CUSTOMS as they clearly declare the product and full value on the customs documentation

Ok, so I guess no one has ordered from them then?!
I read about their customs.. I just wondered if anyone has actually ordered.

So am I best to just order from Panamoz?

haha - what post? all you said was 'not worth it'..
i didn't want to mention it... but ok, i'll mention it - when I contacted T-Dimension, they were happy enough to give a lower value to the item and declare it as gift... would that not help? so i wanted to ask if anyone has ordered from them and what was the process like?

haha - what post? all you said was 'not worth it'..
i didn't want to mention it... but ok, i'll mention it - when I contacted T-Dimension, they were happy enough to give a lower value to the item and declare it as gift... would that not help? so i wanted to ask if anyone has ordered from them and what was the process like?
No they wont, they lie, they will take your money and ship it to you legally, your choice but dont say i didnt tell you so.

Ok thanks. That's fine. I just wanted to find out first if anyone has ordered from them. It's only £10 cheaper than Panamoz anyway but it is the 5yr guarantee that's caught my eye.
Thanks

Back