1. Blue tit
DSC_0038edit.jpg

2. Willow tit ( i think ??)
DSC_0039800.jpg

3. nutach
DSC_0090edit800.jpg

Dean

www.camerabeanbags.co.uk

1 and 3 for me. 2 looks like it missed the focus point slightly? A little over blown, perhaps a play with the levels of just a shade down on the exposure if you shot in raw?

I think #2 is more likely a Coal Tit.

You have made me really jealous having a Nuthatch visiting - havent ever seen one about here in the Fens - but plenty in my youth in the Surrey and Sussex woods.

The one I saw was at the bottom of the steep footpath that leads out of the last car park. I've been down to Ogston today but there's not much doing. They must all be lying low with this wind. Have you been to Cutthorpe to have a look at the Waxwings, I heard they had been seen again today.

Good set, love the Nuthatch. (y)
Quick little things aint they :D

The one I saw was at the bottom of the steep footpath that leads out of the last car park. I've been down to Ogston today but there's not much doing. They must all be lying low with this wind. Have you been to Cutthorpe to have a look at the Waxwings, I heard they had been seen again today.
Where abouts in cuthorpe ??, when I came back through today from linacre, there was a guy at the side of the road with a wildlife video camera trained at some trees between a couple of houses and I wandered if it was the waxwings he was after !! It was throwing it down by this time so I didn't stop. He was between the Peacock and three merry lads pub

Dean

Where abouts in cuthorpe ??,

Dean

They have been around the area near the three merry lads pub, look in the trees around that. They feed in the berry tree that's in the corner of the playing field next to the pub, the one at the corner of Common Lane and Main Road.

Don

Back