TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 21/22

Another H2H lost from opponents bench. Only Vs the #1 in the league #2 in the H2H. I was winning [just about] even with -8pt start , but they got 11pts to come off the bench :/ I'm just not meant to do well in the H2H, scraped back some ground in the league though (y)

Last edited:
Looks like I messed up big time by not having a Wildcard, Free Hit or spending money on transfers, with 3 points from 3 players. :oops: :$ And I drop from 4th > 9th. :oops: :$ :rolleyes:

I don't think this is recoverable from to get anywhere near back to 4th. :( Pity, it was looking a good season after a poor start. :rolleyes:

Looks like I messed up big time by not having a Wildcard, Free Hit or spending money on transfers, with 3 points from 3 players. :oops: :$ And I drop from 4th > 9th. :oops: :$ :rolleyes:

I don't think this is recoverable from to get anywhere near back to 4th. :( Pity, it was looking a good season after a poor start. :rolleyes:

There's not that much between #4 and you, one good week can see you get right back in. I was down to 9 at one point too, and you know me, love spending points for transfer - still scraped back in ;)

It’s surprising how a few good or bad weeks in a row can change your position. I had a bad patch at the start of the year and slipped back but the past month has gone well and I’m back up there. I’m sure I will have another bad patch and you will have a good patch and New Oak will play someone in the H2H that doesn’t have someone off the bench with a bucket load of points to snatch victory away!

It did me a massive favour, tbh. I've been in Cornwall and without internet so couldn't do any of those even if I wanted to (I've also used the free hit and wildcard) and was fully expecting to get tonked in both matches. I was somewhat surprised to get home and find that I had actually won both.

The way the games have been arranged and rearranged over the game weeks, I fully expect many of us to come unstuck at some point or another with double games and missed ones so I wouldn't give up just yet,

Quite a few teams above the average of 28 points for the week, including most of the 'current' eight bar one. Highest scorer of the week was horspath hounds, with 74 points, :clap: and they move up a place into 2nd. The leader, Banished to Riyadh(70) also had a very good week.

Penfold's Dangermice were the only team of the 'current' top eight to get less than the average with 28 points, with 23, and drop down to 3rd. The biggest loser of the week though was me, with a measly 3 points! :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL: And with that, I drop from 4th > 9th. :oops: :$

This is an international week, so no games this weekend, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 2nd Apr @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW30
1648158849377.png

The top two in the Head2Head league both won their games this week. The leader, Penfold's Dangermice, though having a low scoring week, were lucky enough to go H2H with me, :( and so won 23-3. ;) 2nd placed Banished to Riyadh won their H2H with New Oak Utd 70-59, to remain 7 points behind Penfold's Dangermice.

Woody's Wonders stay in 3rd despite losing their H2H with 25-74 horspath hounds, and are now 12 points behine Banished to Riyadh.

Mrs Smith's Boys move up to 4th, on equal points, 51, with Woody's Wonders, though behind on total accumulated game points. I drop a position to 5th after losing my H2H, and am 3 points behind on 48 points.

TP H2H League Table GW30
1648162057538.png
TP H2H League Results GW30
1648162087288.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW31
1648162100986.png

International weeks suck, it's when your players are more likely to pick up injuries - and also because we [Ireland] have no hope to qualify so it's like a waste of time :p

Aaaaand, we're back! Did y'all get your transfer in? Just the 2 here for 4 pts, had one red icon player that was irritating my OCD so had to make a couple changes to fix that - one player I wanted bring in for a bit, Mahrez, is now in, so he'll be benched by City for a while no doubt

Banished to Riyadh(44) remain on top, their sizeable lead is reduced slightly as 2nd and 3rd, horspath hounds(70) and Penfold's Dangermice(68) had a good week in comparison. It would take many weeks like this for Banished to Riyadh's 98 point lead to be caught. But you never know. ;) :LOL:

We gave a new 4th place as New Oak Utd(53) swap places with Medway United(41) to go 2 points ahead.

Average score for the week was 43.

Highest scorer of the week was Woody's Wonders with 71 points. :clap: And they moved up a position to 6th too.

There's a Friday game this week, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 8th Apr @18:30.

I had a pretty good week with 53 points, but remain in 9th.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW31
1649342278397.png

The top two in the Head 2 Head League, Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh, both lost their H2H's. :oops: :$ Penfold's Dangermice lost a close H2H with Woody's Wonders 68-71. Banished to Riyadh were beaten in a less close H2H with Amber Army 44-64. They remain on 70 and 63 points respectively.

Because of their win, Woody's Wonders in 3rd, move up to 54 points.

I join Mrs Smith's Boys on 51 points after winning my H2H with tarric tots 53-42, and Mrs Smith Boys being beaten by horspath hounds 70-54. I go ahead into 4th place on accumulated total game points. :)

TP H2H League Table GW31
1649344017494.png

TP H2H League Results GW31
1649344034586.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW32
1649344052598.png

Thank you, Redhed. I've scraped through with some close scores this season so I guess it was time I lost one to a close tally this week (well done, Allen). :)

Fun fact: each time I've had Kane in, he's failed to score, even in 4-0/5-0 games ... at least he got some assists and didn't flop as Captain this time, but I was tempted to give the C to Son last few games .... damn hesitation

Banished to Riyadh extend their lead at the top again by getting 60 points, compared to 2nd placed horspath hounds(44) and 3rd placed Penfold's Dangermice(36).

New Oak Utd stay in 4th, and extend their lead ahead of not Medway United(46), who drop a position, but Woody's Wonders(64).

I swap places with Amber Army(41) and move up to 8th with 55 points, and am now 7 points behind Isco Inferno(40). :)

Highest scorer of the week was Mrs Smith's Boys with 69 points. :clap:

The average points score for the week was 48.

There are a few teams with double games this week, and because, I'm assuming, the FA Cup games, some teams do not have a game. There is no Friday game, and so the deadline for making changes is Sat 16th Apr @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW32
1649698880368.png

For the 2nd week running, the top two, Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh both lost their Head 2 Head matches this week. Penfold's Dangermice were beaten horspath hounds 44-36. Banished to Riyadh lost against Woody's Wonders 60-64. That enabled Woody's Wonders in 3rd to get to 6 points of Banished to Riyadh.

I won my H2H with WHITS VILLANS 55-40, and stay in 4th, 3 points behind Woody's Wonders. Mrs Smith's Boys stay 5th on equal points with me after winning their H2H with New Oak Utd, in the closest game of the week, 69-68. horspath hounds in 6th, won, see above, and tarric tots won their H2H with Hazy Dave 39-30 in 7th.

The top two go H2H next week, :oops: :$ so Penfold's Dangermice could see their 7 point lead cut, extended, or remain the same. ;) :LOL:

TP H2H League Table GW32
1649700376483.png

TP H2H League Results GW32
1649700453862.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW33
1649700476675.png

My crappy luck in the H2H continues, facing the only team that could beat me this week - also I had a 10pt keeper on the bench and might have changed him [Lloris] in as Liverpool were away to City and I expected goals from both there. But, I missed the deadline ... I might have made other changes that lost me points though, so it's all good. Happy to hang in at 4th in the main league for now

After many weeks of Salah as Captain, I changed to Saka as he has two games this round. So far, the wrong decision, with 19 points for Salah, and 4 points for Saka after his first game. Was the right thing to do, even if it may not work out as the best decision.

Happy with 34 points so far, and another 8 sets of points to come. :)

I'd be happy not to get points for my Cit€h defenders though. ;) :LOL:

Looking very close between myself (Penfold's Dangermice) and Chris (Banished to Ryadh) at the top of the H to H table. I make us both on 65 points after subs bench (bonus points not included) and looking like it's down to whoever scores most out of Ward-Prowse or Broja tomorrow.

Looking very close between myself (Penfold's Dangermice) and Chris (Banished to Ryadh) at the top of the H to H table. I make us both on 65 points after subs bench (bonus points not included) and looking like it's down to whoever scores most out of Ward-Prowse or Broja tomorrow.
I think you stand a much better chance as Broja doesn’t always play. I expect you will win the h2h league as you have been 7 points ahead for a long time now. Still hoping for victory in the normal league though

Not a good round for me in comparison to others, I do have 11pts to come off the bench if Adams doesn't play tonight [he didn't play Vs Arsenal] - at least 4pts if not, but yeah, bit of a crap week considering some double games. Even getting those 11pts will see me remain dropped to 5th for now. I sense a culling incoming! I mean, really nothing to lose now at best I can maybe finish 4th barring a miracle

Last edited:
The top three got similar scores, Banished to Ryadh(69), horspath hounds(78) and Penfold's Dangermice(68) to not significantly alter the differences between them.

The difference in scores between 4th and 5th means they swap places with New Oak Utd(51) dropping to 5th and Woody's Wonders(66) moving up to 4th, and ahead by two points, so still very close there. ;) :)

Still in 6th, and 19 points behind is Medway United. I got 70 points to move up a place to 7th. :) Amber Army(70) are still 2 points behind and move up a position too. For both of us to move up, someone had to move down, and Isco Inferno(52) fall from 7th>9th.

tarric tots(81) had a very good week, and move up a place to 11th, now just 4 points behind The walking dead(47).

Highest scorer of the week was WHITS VILLANS with 91 points. :clap:

Average points score for the week was 61.

There is no Friday game, and so the deadline for making changes is Sat 23rd Apr @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW33
1650625524427.png

Last edited:
There was a top of the table Head 2 Head last week as Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh went up against each other. :oops: :$ Leader Penfold's Dangermice lost by a very close 68-69. :oops: :$ Banished to Riyadh are now 4 points behind the Penfold's Dangermice.

Woody's Wonders stay in 3rd after winning their H2H against Mrs Smith's Boys in a slightly less close 66-42. ;) They remain 6 points behind Banished to Riyadh. I'm still in 4th after beating ABCDE FC 70-58, and am still 3 points behind Woody's Wonders. Because of Mrs Smith's Boys loss, they stay in 5th, though go 3 points behind me. :)

TP H2H League Table GW33
1650627864059.png

TP H2H League Results GW33
1650627894451.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW34
1650627911620.png

Well done Chris (Banished to Riyadh). That one really went to the wire and keeps it interesting at the top of the H2H. :)
I thought it would be a draw (as predicted by Redhead) but I think the bonus point for Schar made the difference so I just edged it (also predicted by Redhead!)

Well i certainly never had a hope in that H2H :ROFLMAO:

Did some transferationals last night, as I said nothing to lose now, the fight for 4th is on! [in the main league, I'd given up hope in the H2H ages back!]

The top four positions remain the same, after getting similar similar scores for the week. So Banished to Riyadh(52), horspath hounds(54), Penfold's Dangermice(48), Woody's Wonders(52) stay where they were.

Medway United(65) swap places with New Oak Utd(55) to move up to 5th, three points ahead. I(54) drop from 7th to 9th, replaced by Amber Army(75) in 7th, and Isco Inferno(73).

Positions 10 down remain the same.

Amber Army were the highest scorer of the week with 75 points. :clap:

Average score for the week was 51.

There's an early game tomorrow, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 30th Apr @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW34
1651257976517.png

The top two, Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh lost their Head 2 Head's, be retain their positions. Penfold's Dangermice were beaten by Woody's Wonders 58-48. Banished to Riyadh were beaten by Amber Army 67-52. The points difference between the top two stays 4 points, but with their win, Woody's Wonders are now just 3 points behind Banished to Riyadh.

Woody's Wonders meet Banished to Riyadh next week and so have the chance to go on equal points, though they would stay below them on accumulated total game points.

I lost my H2H with tarric tots 54-59, but stay in 4th, now 6 points behind Woody's Wonders. tarric tots move from 6th-5th, now 2 points behind me.

TP H2H League Table GW34
1651258823243.png

TP H2H League Results GW34
1651258840015.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW35
1651258859463.png

I was back to Salah as captain after a few weeks of double games for other players as captain, and he doesn't start! :oops: :$ :rolleyes: He comes on late and so I get 2 for double points. :LOL: Alexander-Arnold didn't start, and didn't come on. :( :rolleyes:

I'm hoping I also lose many points on my Cit€h defenders. ;) :LOL:

I was back to Salah as captain after a few weeks of double games for other players as captain, and he doesn't start! :oops: :$ :rolleyes: He comes on late and so I get 2 for double points. :LOL: Alexander-Arnold didn't start, and didn't come on. :( :rolleyes:

Yep, squad rotations have cost me as well. I broke my own rule by bringing in an extra City player (Bernado) a couple of game weeks back, as he was having an excellent run, and I think he managed to play just 10 minutes yesterday. He'll be back full time and on form now I've binned him! :LOL:

I captained him too, cost me 8 points as Word Prowse was my vice and would have got 10pts if Salah didn't show. Not a bad round so far otherwise with 2 possible Arsenal players to go [Saka is a maybe] - Clean defence for once and I'd brought in Jesus, which paid off.

Forgot I had Son to go too, nice

Last edited:
Don't you just love when one of your bench warmers scores :/ ... it's been happening me a lot lately - Today, Gabriel - but can't complain really, every player I fielded got at least some points

The top three had very similar scores, so no one made any significant gains on the other. So Banished to Riyadh(38), horspath hounds(39), Penfold's Dangermice(34) remain the same positions. This will probably be the final top two, but with another very good week, Woody's Wonders(62) are now just 15 points behind Penfold's Dangermice. with three games to go.

A further 15 points behind, after also having a very good week, are New Oak Utd(68), who move above 8 points ahead of Medway United(53).

Amber Army and Isco Inferno stay in 7th and 8th. The walking dead(80) swap places with me(29) to move up into 9th, as I fall to 10th. Damn you Chel$ki defenders! Everton, I mean, Everton! :oops: :$ :banghead: :LOL: Let's hope they play as well in the cup final. ;) :LOL:

Highest scorer of the week was The walking dead. :clap:

Average points score for the week was 44.

No Friday game, or early Saturday game this week, but some teams do have double games. The deadline for making changes is Sat 7th May @13:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW35
1651596796106.png

Last edited:
In the Head 2 Head league the top two lost their H2H's again! :oops: :$

The leader, Penfold's Dangemice, were beaten by horspath hounds 39-34. Still 4 points behind are Banished to Riyadh, who lost their H2H with Woody's Wonders 62-38, which enabled Woody's Wonders to go onto equal points with Banished to Riyadh, who stay ahead on accumulated total game points.

Despite losing my H2H with WHITS VILLANS 29-36, I stay in 4th place. Mrs Smith's Boys move onto equal points with me, and horspath hounds a point behind in 6th after both winning their H2H's. tarric tots fall two places to 7 after losing their H2H.

TP H2H League Table GW35
1651597614290.png

TP H2H League Results GW35
1651597632598.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW36
1651597653966.png

The FF gods are messing with me. I had my whole starting 11 with 2 games this game week. Liverpool drop Jota, but then bring him on late in the game for 1 point. Jota starts tonight's game so hopefully makes up some points. But then my Captain, with 2x games and triple captain points, Salah, has been dropped for tonight's game. :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :banghead: Depending on if he gets on, I could end up with 6 points for triple captain after two games. I expected Salah to start scoring after a bit of a drought for him, but Spurs kept him pretty quiet. Looks like Klopp has maybe rested him because of his form or for the cup final, either way, less points for me. ;)

My Chel$ki defenders let in 2 goals against Wolves in their first game, and so 1 point each, and Mount didn't even play! :oops: :$ Fingers crossed for their next game, but if not, watch them start playing well in the cup final. :rolleyes:

1st game down, and a triple captain played, and I am 1 above the average. :eek:

Back