Tatiana & Nikolaj (wedding) Jurmala Riga

how did you get so much time with the B&G? And so many locations?

Thats the only disapointment for me, to many shots of the bride and groom in seemingly random locations and not enough of the actual wedding, When going through the pictures I intitially felt like they were over dressed for the walking tour of Riga and was going to post the question 'Did they seriously get that dressed up and have no guests?'. Great shots though just I enjoyed the ones of the wedding more the others just felt like too much.

It is great how you manage to see the other things happening around the B&G. Lovely set and great use of DOF.

But one thing, do Lithuanians wear their wedding rings on their right hands?

yup, not just lithuanians - many areas of europe do including denmark, greece, russia, poland, bulgaria, serbia etc etc

Thats the only disapointment for me, to many shots of the bride and groom in seemingly random locations and not enough of the actual wedding, When going through the pictures I intitially felt like they were over dressed for the walking tour of Riga and was going to post the question 'Did they seriously get that dressed up and have no guests?'. Great shots though just I enjoyed the ones of the wedding more the others just felt like too much.

Stunning photos, really nicely done, but I had the same thought that the weddings there had different traditions.

Well..I have to agree with everyone else. Simply a stunning set. You have a gift, obviously, and seem able to shift perspective and focus, yet maintain a very memorable "style." The end result is a refreshingly clean set of photos.

Back