Tea Bread

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Last week I was plastering a customers bedroom. During the day the kind lady brought me Tea and cake (my favourite type of customer). The cake was soooooooo good that I assumed she had bought it from John lewis as the lived right next to the store. Turns out she makes it herself I was most impressed. I like the odd mess around in the Kitchen but have to follow the recipe ;-(
Anyways the lady gave me the recipe and even sent me away with the tin liner.
I was off work today so had a go at making this and photographing it. Please forgive the burnt bits :)

I wanted to try and do it dark style, like in all the mags. This was my best effort.
Would love any tips on how to improve.

Gaz

Tea_bread_tp_2.jpg

Can't advise on techniques but I can say it's one of my favourite cakes and the image is good enough to get me to remind the wife to make some more :)

Can't advise on techniques but I can say it's one of my favourite cakes and the image is good enough to get me to remind the wife to make some more :)

If she could post one to Nottingham too I would be a happy bunny

Who me? LOL

Like the cake and the picture by the way - would have cropped;) it about a half and posted it a well known greedy git

Thanks fella I guess the image did it's job :)
If she could post one to Nottingham too I would be a happy bunny
:)
You're a messy bugger.
Sure am. Only thing I could think of doing to make some kind of composition. I find it really difficult to compose the frame. The food mags make it look so easy :-(
Who me? LOL

Like the cake and the picture by the way - would have cropped;) it about a half and posted it a well known greedy git
"greedy" Same here it's my middle name. Thanks for the feedback.

Gaz

Back