Temporary fix on walls?

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
I do a fair amount of A3+ printing and like seeing the prints on the wall but don't want loads of holes where hooks go. Unfortunately, BluTack leaves greasy marks (which don't really bother me but Mrs Nod objects!). Is there a newer product that does the same sort of job but leaves no evidence?

use panel pins or use a length of cord from one end to the other of the area and hang a print off that seen it done and it can look better than framing a print

Should have been more clear, the prints won't be mounted, just the paper for temporary viewing. Where I want permanent pictures I'm happy to use proper picture hooks (and do) or in the case of heavy frames, screws into the studwork.

I'll see if that Scotch tape is available this side of the pond - looks to be just what I'm after, thanks!

ETA looks like it is and Smiths might have it. If not, maybe Rymans will.

Last edited:
Have a look at Bostik Stiki dots. Adhesive media on both sides of a plastic membrane

I use a cork board in my "home office" for putting my pics up temporarily. If I decide I want to keep them then they get promoted to another part of the house.

Back