Terri

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Terri, a regular now at the studio (she models for people who hire the place)

terri_studio.jpg

Nice separation though I think the bg needs a burn in a few places to get true black (if this is what you wanted).

Skin smoothing is a tad ott for my personal preference - was it done with portrait pro?

nice pic but I agree the skin smoothing is a lil much, loose a bit of detail and looks a bit flat. Sure it is easily sorted.

Jesus. How the hell can anyone say the skin processing is "tad" off or "little" too much FFS.

It's way over the top. Makes her look like a wax work dummy. :thumbsdown:

No woman would be flattered by that.

I'm only new here, but I've read a few of your posts onikami. Until now, I've just ignored it, but why do you have to be so rude? If you came on to a thread of mine and swore like you just have, I'd be really offended.

Some people here are still learning, that's why we post. I've certainly learnt alot from some of the replies I've had. No one has learnt anything from your post, and if everyone on the site came back with replies like that, I don't think any newbie would want to be a member here as it would ruin their confidence and do you really want that?

From the rules...

If you are offering critique, be polite AND constructive. Re-read your post. If it's neither of these, don't post it.
If you're struggling to be polite, don't post.
If you can't be constructive, don't post.
If you can't think of anything positive. See a therapist.

I hope you take this as constructive and not as just a 'bitch'.

Back