Tescos strange pricing on the same product

Not unusual for different colours to be different prices.

...your choice...(I'd have the black one!) :D

Loads of folk charge more for certain colours, why pick out Tesco?

Didn't apple charge more for red stuff?

You are confusing the colour with the charity, Product RED.

When you buy (PRODUCT)RED™ merchandise, you’re supporting the fight for an AIDS-free generation. So far, over $320 million has been raised for the Global Fund — more than $100 million by Apple alone — to provide education and medical care to those most affecte
http://www.apple.com/uk/product-red/

Product Red, styled as (PRODUCT)RED, is a licensed brand that seeks to engage the private sector in raising awareness and funds to help eliminate HIV/AIDS in Africa. It is licensed to partner companies including Nike, American Express (UK), Apple Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Starbucks, Converse, Electronic Arts, Head, Bugaboo, Penguin Classics (UK & International), Gap, Armani, Hallmark (US), SAP and Beats Electronics (Beats by Dr. Dre). The concept was founded in 2006 by U2 frontman and activist, Bono, together with Bobby Shriver of the ONE/DATA. The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria is a recipient of (RED) money.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Product_Red

Couple of years ago we got a white kitchen aid for £125 in the January sales from Amazon, the other colours were nearer the std retail price £349 IIRC.

Would I have bought white were they all the same price? Like **** I would.

I bought an HP laptop about 9 months ago and the purple version was £70 less than the black one and £50 less than the white one. Purple was just fine for me!

I was looking for a new laptop a few years ago, and thought about buying a MacBook. No particular reason, just fancied something different. Didn't happen, and I bought a Sony Vaio, because the MacBook was only available in white. No thanks...

Simple case of supply and demand. Don't get why this is seen as strange?

My laptop is shocking purple.
I bought that one because it was sixty quid cheaper than either silver or black.

Back