Testing @ Thruxton, Tuesday 14th February 2012

Name
Az
Edit My Images
No
Spent a few hours on Tuesday P.M over at Thruxton for some testing, mainly BTCC support stuff. But it wasn't a happy Valentines day for some...

#1 Clios were out to play
General_Testing_Thruxton_140212_AE_022.jpg

#2 Formula Renaults too
General_Testing_Thruxton_140212_AE_050.jpg

#3 Rubber saving
General_Testing_Thruxton_140212_AE_057.jpg

#4 Ploughing
General_Testing_Thruxton_140212_AE_066.jpg

#5 More rubber saving
General_Testing_Thruxton_140212_AE_073.jpg

#6 Oh dear. This was a pretty big shunt too!
General_Testing_Thruxton_140212_AE_089.jpg

Few more random snaps up on my Facebook Page or in a gallery here if you feel like looking.

IMO Thruxton is an awkward place to shoot. Quite flat and difficult to get the right angles. The chicane is ruined in my opinion as the kerbs are now almost flat. Suggestions, comments etc appreciated.

cheers
Az

3&5 for me as well mate, looks like I will scrap Thruxton from my 'to do' list then.

.DAVID.

You got a pic of our Golf

:)

I think 3 is the pick of the bunch..

Are you going to go to the sunseeker rally Az ?

cheers chaps. Yes the driver in #6 was ok, obviously shaken but he walked away. Needs a new car now though :(

3&5 for me as well mate, looks like I will scrap Thruxton from my 'to do' list then.

.DAVID.
No still go. If not just for photography then for viewing, can see lots of the track from either in the grandstand or on the complex banking.

I think 3 is the pick of the bunch..

Are you going to go to the sunseeker rally Az ?
Cheers I was quite pleased with 3, probably my favourite shot from the afternoon. Yeh I should be heading down to the Sunseeker (y)

Great set. I used to frequent the club bar at Thruxton in the 80's. Great place & great circuit, very underrated, shouldn't be.

Back