Tethered shooting HS10

Tethered shooting is normally done via the cameras USB socket, I'd be very surprised if the HS10 is any different.

I am of course assuming you can do tethered on that camera.

check if its got an option for shooting with no card - if it hasnt, chances are it can't shoot tethered.

cheers guys :)

No worries, found out today that the organisers cant get PL cover for hug a husky events anyway, which was what i was going to be shooting. So no need for it now really :(

Tell them to talk to the UKwolf trust for advice - they get PL (from zurich I think) to take wolves into schools etc so a husky ought to be no bother for the insurers

just specify that the dogs have to be muzzled and on a short leash, and provide alcohol wipes to clean hands afterwards and do a risk assesment and all should be cushti - I've organised loasdsa stuff like that so if you or they want to talk it through drop me a pm and i'll give you/them my email and phone number

WRT the tethered shooting, I suspect you need a DSLR - maybe hire one for the day , or buy one second hand from somewhere like MPB

Tell them to talk to the UKwolf trust for advice - they get PL (from zurich I think) to take wolves into schools etc so a husky ought to be no bother for the insurers

just specify that the dogs have to be muzzled and on a short leash, and provide alcohol wipes to clean hands afterwards and do a risk assesment and all should be cushti - I've organised loasdsa stuff like that so if you or they want to talk it through drop me a pm and i'll give you/them my email and phone number

WRT the tethered shooting, I suspect you need a DSLR - maybe hire one for the day , or buy one second hand from somewhere like MPB

the dogs are still allowed there, but we'll be doing a sponsered walk instead :) They dont want to take out additional insurance, so its a no go for the husky hugs :crying:

Back