TFT Monitors 19"

Edit My Images
No
Tempted to buy a 19" TFT (has to be 16ms or under) to use as a tv in my room (by addding a Avermedia TVbox9) Our place does them for £210.33 Inc VAT. Who's found cheaper, and where do i get one from?? Will be buying in March me thinks!

Have you got a direct link you could post to save us searching around to find the offer? I know that Aria has a "special offers of the day" webpage, is this offer on there?

prices now wont realy reflect the ones in March, as the spring sales will be here, as well as new product launches making some models obselete,
i would either take advantage of the prices now, or wait till closer the time

MyPix

Im aware of that but a months time the prices will not be that different (taking into account the new import taxes to be put on TFT panels) Just looking for a company that seems to have good offers! :LOL:

To be honest, for something along those price lines (value range), I would have suggested someone like your place from the off.
I'm a big fan of what companies call "Value" products, as they usually mean cheap, which is my middle name :D

The only beef I have with the above monitor, is the look of it.
I currently have an AOC LM720a (17 inch), and its quite defined in its look.
With the above Value 19 inch, it seems to be a bit, "toy" looking, with its rounded edges and curved corners.
Maybe I am being too picky?

If I manage to sell a few things over the next few weeks, I could still be quite tempted at that price though.

Although I would MUCH prefer one that does a higher res
/counts pennies

Back