Thank you to the man at Fairburn Ings! :D

Name
Laura
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to pop on to say hello to the lovely chap we met at Fairburn Ings yesterday! We had another great day - and he did advise us of another place to try as well - we're hoping we can, but the weather looks to be not so good - so it depends on the rain to an extent. Failin that, next time we come to the UK we'll have a go! :)

Hope he sees this, I fancied looking at some of his shots! :D
xx

Just wanted to pop on to say hello to the lovely chap we met at Fairburn Ings yesterday! We had another great day - and he did advise us of another place to try as well - we're hoping we can, but the weather looks to be not so good - so it depends on the rain to an extent. Failin that, next time we come to the UK we'll have a go! :)

Hope he sees this, I fancied looking at some of his shots! :D
xx

Hi Laura,

Thank you and it was a pleasure meeting and talking to you also. Hope the weather is favourable for the rest of your visit and that you manage to get your Nuthatch.

Regards: Gordon

Last edited:
fairburn ings on my to do list
atb ian

Mine too, and it's not to far from Chesterfield.

Good to hear you enjoyed your visit Laura, I'm told it's a cracking place.

Last edited:
Oh it's wonderful - we go every time we visit family in Leeds now - well worth a visit - really great :) Wonderful to watch the tree sparrows and willow tits <3

xx

the Ings have come on a good way since late 80's and 90's...

as a kids growing up in nearby Knottingley, bike rides to reserve used to be fantastic, loved the centre the last time I visited..

Back