The Angel of the North

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
59079022.jpg

59079016.jpg

That certainly is a large monument/piece of metal/eyesore

I must say I wouldnt want to rub this down with a wire brush preparing for a paint job.:LOL:

Nice images though..:)

I like the first one although the large space to the right makes the left feel "clipped". You could remove the people quite easily as well but them mimicking the Angel may be what you intended to record. Good work! (y)

I love this piece of art (Sculpture? Statue?).I passed it on my way to Newcastle a week or so ago and it always takes my breath away.If I ever get the chance, I'd like to do it photographic justice as you have. Horizontals spot on in number 2!!! and I like the people mimicking the pose in number 1!

I really like the first photo, besides the awful dust spots that seem to move when I scroll down the page.... :bonk: :bang:

Maybe I need to clean my monitor.... :shrug:

Yup that helped, looks perfect now.

I really like the first photo, besides the awful dust spots that seem to move when I scroll down the page.... :bonk: :bang:

Maybe I need to clean my monitor.... :shrug:

Yup that helped, looks perfect now.

You had me worried for a minute, thought I was going blind. :clap:

I like the first shot....catching the people mimicking was a good spot. I have only tried shooting this once and found it quite tricky, although was just with a compact before my dslr.....didn't get anything I was that happy with but should really give it another go.

Art? It is the Areoplane that landed tail first LOL - what an eyesore - luckily I've moved away from the North East now so I do not pass it every morning as I used to! LOL

That certainly is a large monument/piece of metal/eyesore

Well, we gotta leave a thing or two for achaeologists to find in the distant future! :LOL:

Art? It is the Areoplane that landed tail first LOL - what an eyesore - luckily I've moved away from the North East now so I do not pass it every morning as I used to! LOL

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we all like different things, thank god.

Back