the arc

To stand a chance of input you need to sort out getting the image to appear in the thread here, not a link off site.

It's underexposed for me and a little soft. Not looked at the exif data but I'd try an arpeture setting between 11 and 22 (lens dependant) to try and keep those distant things sharp. Have a play with Exposure times and seer how long you can get away with before blowing out the lit areas :)

Another option is stacking 2 or 3 exposures to get the light. Lets say longest exposure would do the water then shortest exp would do the lit areas then medium the sky :)

Last edited:
It's underexposed for me and a little soft. Not pooled at the exif but I'd try an arp between 11 and 18 !(lens dependant) to try and keep those distant things sharp

And again in English? :thinking: :LOL:

It's underexposed for me and a little soft. Not looked at the exif data but I'd try an arpeture setting between 11 and 22 (lens dependant) to try and keep those distant things sharp. Have a play with Exposure times and seer how long you can get away with before blowing out the lit areas :)

Another option is stacking 2 or 3 exposures to get the light. Lets say longest exposure would do the water then shortest exp would do the lit areas then medium the sky :)

Cheers for the feedback its the only way to learn

(y)

It's a nice idea David, but seems dark to me. To include the image within your post, just navigate to the image on flickr, then click the icon with the arrow coming out of the box (the middle of the five in the bottom right), select "Grab the HTML/BBCode", select the size you want then copy and paste the code into your post here (y)

Here is your image for others to see without having to click through (note this is the medium 800 size for reference)...

DSC08674 by Davie_a_Reid, on Flickr

Back