The best wedding cars thread !

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
As a wedding photographer i come across cars of all shapes and sizes but this Austin Healey at Rudby Hall in North Yorkshire is probably at the top of my favourite list , it just oozes style and class for me and made for some amazing bridal shots which i have yet to publish.

Whats your favourite wedding car ?

rudby%20hall%20wedding%20photographers%20photos%20north%20yorkshire%208.jpg

Not a big fan of HDR at the best of times, and soooo easy to overcook... But this is super cool, great shot and processing! Sorry, can't comment on the great wedding car debate, but I can on your image. Nice one, Andrew! :)

Don't know about favourite. But I used to hate stretched limos. Really found it hard to get decent inside shots.

I had a bride surprise a groom with a Dukes of Hazard Dodge Charger a few years ago, not my thing but so many grooms that have seen the photos seem to love it. My own favourite was a DB6, though mainly because it is a car I would love to own myself. However, next year I am shooting a wedding at Brooklands Motor museum, so I think it's fair to say there is a good chance of new 'favourite' car or even crazier mode of transport featuring...we'll see

ETA: Have managed to go 5 years without a stretch limo making an appearance at one of my weddings, so I couldn't possibly comment :whistle: [or tempt fate]

Last edited:
Had a laugh one day when the stretched lino could not get over the speed hump before the reception venue.

My wedding car was a Hispano-Suiza H6B from 1924. I can't recall who built the body but I'll dig a photo out.

:clap: I so approve - even if it was only a test chassis with fish boxes to sit on!! ;)

[People are funny, aren't they? Yv wasn't impressed by a bride arriving in a lovely Jaguar mkIV 3 1/2 litre this summer that I adored! :thinking: ]

:clap: I so approve - even if it was only a test chassis with fish boxes to sit on!! ;)

[People are funny, aren't they? Yv wasn't impressed by a bride arriving in a lovely Jaguar mkIV 3 1/2 litre this summer that I adored! :thinking: ]

I did like it, I thought it was gorgeous, just wasn't my favourite car, that's all :p

Back