The bull

Name
Gabriel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone
Here's a bull that I shot (with my camera that is). Don't worry, there was a wall and a good 50m between it and me :) .

Hope you like it :snaphappy: .

10599130_260164327513538_6192655932794990224_n.jpg

The processing seems a little strange especially the sky, or maybe its the in camera settings?
If you have an editing programme? I suggest that you try lightening sharpening the picture up a little too.

Lovely looking bull though with a nice background :)

The processing seems a little strange especially the sky, or maybe its the in camera settings?
If you have an editing programme? I suggest that you try lightening sharpening the picture up a little too.

Lovely looking bull though with a nice background :)

Not sure that's sky :p Could be more ground that's lower down?

Last edited:
Yeah the colour is a bit odd so I guess he could make it a bit more green to see if it looks a bit more natural

I'll try and fix that :) . I'm colour blind though so I didn't notice it. It's a bit awkward for a photography to be colour blind (n) .

Thanks for your feedback :)

I'll try and fix that :) . I'm colour blind though so I didn't notice it. It's a bit awkward for a photography to be colour blind (n) .
I thought you had an off day with Photoshop, TBH :D
but of course that explains the mauves / purples magenta / Cyan hills.

No it can't be easy and I sympathise.

My guess is that the hills in the background are grouse moor, in which case the colour is about right. Grouse moors can have burnt heather ( the black bits) heather itself which depending on the time of year will be anything from brown to purple, & there could be a smattering of dead bracken there as well. Grass is there too. That then gives your mosaic of colours. Bull looks a nice canny chap too.

My guess is that the hills in the background are grouse moor, in which case the colour is about right. Grouse moors can have burnt heather ( the black bits) heather itself which depending on the time of year will be anything from brown to purple, & there could be a smattering of dead bracken there as well. Grass is there too. That then gives your mosaic of colours. Bull looks a nice canny chap too.
I've never seen a "real grouse moor" so I guess that answers that then (y)

Back