Critique The Cormorant Tree

I there's a lot to like in this Steve. Well seen and captured in conditions that have made a different but IMO a very interesting and pleasing picture.

Great shot. Unusual.

I'm sure I've seen this tree and taken a photo or two but not with so many cormorants but I can't for the life of me remember exactly where. I was on holiday. Could you remind me ?Maybe it's a different location.

Great shot. Unusual.

I'm sure I've seen this tree and taken a photo or two but not with so many cormorants but I can't for the life of me remember exactly where. I was on holiday. Could you remind me ?Maybe it's a different location.
Thankyou , Isle of Wight ( a popular holiday destination) :)

Thankyou , Isle of Wight ( a popular holiday destination) :)

Well, I was about to say I've never been there but I did once because my wife's work took her there one day for a meeting and I tagged along but that was years ago when I wasn't into photography. I had my packed lunch sitting on a promenade (a large grassed embankment ) at the west end watching the ships go by. Very nice. I'll keep thinking. It will come to me. I can see it in my mind's eye. Actually, It' scoming to me as I write.. I sound like a psychic medium...lol..It was abroad, I'm sure. I'll work on it. :)

Back