The Darling Bud Of

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
April :thinking: A lonesome Bt from this morning.

IMG_9838_filtered.jpg

Nice one Rich, like the setting.

A nice shot Rich and a lovely setting. As Ken says a typical greetings card scene. Brill.

Regards: Gordon

Thanks all for the comments but dont expect a greeting card from me :nono: I was not too sure how the whites look as I made this one much brighter than I normally do.

Ita a nice image Rich, the blossom makes for a pleasing setting too and the composition is good. However, to be honest, it looks like you have blown the whites and tried to selectively recover them on the bird. I might be wrong, but they dont look right even with the small amount of detail recovered in the white feathers. Apart from that its a nice picture (y)

Lovely setting and subject for this one Rich, but have to agree with Trev about the whites being blown a bit.

Ita a nice image Rich, the blossom makes for a pleasing setting too and the composition is good. However, to be honest, it looks like you have blown the whites and tried to selectively recover them on the bird. I might be wrong, but they dont look right even with the small amount of detail recovered in the white feathers. Apart from that its a nice picture (y)

Lovely setting and subject for this one Rich, but have to agree with Trev about the whites being blown a bit.

Cheers for your honesty, looking again I can see it.

Back