the dick'ti burn

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Just wanted some C&C on this. I really like it, but that means zip if no one eles does. Takin a while back with my five - meg sony V1.

Landscapes.jpg

First of all :

Ally said:
I really like it, but that means zip if no one eles does.

Rubbish, IMO - at the end of the day, if you enjoy your photography, then it's a job well done. Of course, it may not pay for the bread on the table, but that's a bit different.

That as an aside, I like this shot! Quite mysterious and there's a great range of colours, tones & shapes - warm on the right and cool on the left, ace :D

My only gripe is that the cooler areas seem to be purple as opposed to blue, which is a bit weird!

I really like this shot. Shame about the purple cast, but I'm not sure if that cast isn't part of the appeal?

It seems to be over saturation mostly causing that purple cast. I adjusted the levels a bit too.

ally.jpg

It would probably make a nice mono conversion as well.:)

Immediately makes me ask - what were you doing there?! :thinking:

The purple cast is a bit off-putting. I like CT's play with levels, without that bit more detail in the shadows I would have been tempted to crop a little.

As far as the shot goes I would not perhaps hang it on my wall but equally had I taken it I would have been pretty content with the result.

Thanks for sharing!

Cts edit works better, i like it too, and i agree with Hoodi

Back