Daily THE FINAL SHOT ! Kennysarmy's 365 (being 43!) : Day 365 : Celebration cakes.....365!

Hi Jeff.. Liking the update. the boats are amazing. The Bridge is fantastic. But what happened with day 10...?

Great start to your project.

love the mono one and your landscapes are fab ... must improve my landscape skills

43 is not so bad...you've been it for precicely 4 days longer than I have. Similar to being 42, really. :)

It's doing wonders for your photos...some corkers there, especially the viaduct! :)

But it will always remind me of the lovely fish and chips I had watching the sun start to cast those amazing colours over the harbour and the Farne Islands :)

ah-ha... there's a good reason then.. ..and now i fancy fish and chips... :shrug:

The more keys you have the older/more responsible you are deemed to be :)

Guess thats why I only have two :) :)

stunning image

A really nice start to your 365, especially liking the boats on Holy Island.

Am now subscribed.

Can't understand how I have missed a couple of days of your 365 :shake: have subscribed so as not to miss any more!

Yesterday's is such a simple, effective, lovely look into a family home and 'traditions', focus spot an and great DOF.

Today's little fella was well caught - great pose as well! The only teeny thing - see that slightly soft twig sticking up almost half way in from the left? Because, otherwise, that branch he is perched on is SO sharp against the background it stands against it perfectly to me. :)

Can't understand how I have missed a couple of days of your 365 :shake: have subscribed so as not to miss any more!

Yesterday's is such a simple, effective, lovely look into a family home and 'traditions', focus spot an and great DOF.

Today's little fella was well caught - great pose as well! The only teeny thing - see that slightly soft twig sticking up almost half way in from the left? Because, otherwise, that branch he is perched on is SO sharp against the background it stands against it perfectly to me. :)

And if I thought that TWIG was annoying I had a lovely shot of a blackcap this morning and a twig was right across his beak :(

And if I thought that TWIG was annoying I had a lovely shot of a blackcap this morning and a twig was right across his beak :(

Well, that's how about 70% of my shots turn out and I don't even NOTICE the twig until later!! :bonk:

Sorry, I did say it was a teeny thing - it didn't mar my enjoyment of a great photo :)

Excellent shot - really love it. Agree it looks even better viewed large - you really appreciate the detail in the window.

Back