Critique The fly and a Daisie

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, well it seems like an eternity since I have posted, probably 2-3 weeks in reality though.
Not too much about really, saw lots of flies and hovers, a few Dragons and some Butterflies but even here in the sunny south its Harder to shoot these critters.

#1 Daisie Held against the clear blue sky
View attachment 23914
#2 No clue for this fluffy thing but they are everywhere.
View attachment 23915

#3 A Fly, Taken partly in the shade and I didn`t take my flash :banghead:
View attachment 23916

#4 Another Daisie, I`m really liking the colours of these, I`ve tried to tweak it a little but it seems to pop on its own.
View attachment 23917

Thanks for looking and any C&C is always welcome.

2nd Daisy is smack on the money focus wise shame it didn't have the lovely blue back ground of the other.

#2 very autumnal and very well shot good focus and composition

#3 shame about it being in the shade needed fill flash. could have used your pop up flash with the exposure comp down a little.

2nd Daisy is smack on the money focus wise shame it didn't have the lovely blue back ground of the other.

#2 very autumnal and very well shot good focus and composition

#3 shame about it being in the shade needed fill flash. could have used your pop up flash with the exposure comp down a little.

Thanks very much Bryn, there were still lots of Bees and Hovers, some very very small and there was just a handful of Butterflies but none that were stopping my way :(
Maybe I should get my @rse out there this weekend and try get one with the blue sky background ;)
Very slowly learning to use Gimp and its features now so things will improve on PP side :)

Back