the fungi army

Interesting and well taken shot.
Cropped to the central bunch would look good too I reckon.
talbot

Interesting and well taken shot.
Cropped to the central bunch would look good too I reckon.
talbot

my feelings too...then i could dispense with those whitey ones which i couldnt find out what to do with
cheers
geof

Ooh, I like that. Terribly difficult to know where to crop subjects like that which have so much interesting stuff so closely packed; difficult to avoid a "chopped-about edges" feel to it. I agree though that it "feels" like a crop might be good, if you could find one that worked.

However, [Taste Warning] I really don't think I'd want to crop it much - there is so much glorious detail to look at - shapes and colours - and part of the joy of it (for me) is that there is just so much of it, a feeling that I think is enhanced by the aspect ratio you've given it, which I really like.

FWIW, when I played with it I only wanted to give it this very slight crop, and found myself doing some cheating in a few places around the edges.

Not my image - mrcrow - reworked - PS1 CrClBuDf2x30 ww5gzvla by gardenersassistant, on Flickr

Like the cropped one, less empty space.

i think so too...i am loathe to do what i tell others to ....sods law i guess
thanks all for the input
any edit is ok with me..more for me to learn and appreciate
cheers
geof

Dont really know why but i prefer the original - keep expecting to see tinkerbell in there somewhere :)

Dont really know why but i prefer the original - keep expecting to see tinkerbell in there somewhere :)

His name isn't Tinkerbell. :D

Like it G! Rather crowded though, not mushroom! :shake:

I prefer the original too. The space around them provide a sense of location that is a bit lost in the crop due to the sheer abundance of fungi.
Excellent photo which ever one you choose.

Mmmmm...!
IMHO it lacks a point of interest, my eye just roves.

Just my 2p's worth.

D in W

rover rover...move it over...two cats are coming in
:LOL:

thanks dave
cheers
geof

Nice shot love the colours, but cant help but think you could of got some really creative shots if you went down to there level.

next time..yes
thanks

Back