The Ghost

I like this a lot and not really sure how it could be improved maybe make the edges a tiny bit darker and foreboding?

The 'ghost' adds an ethereal feel to the shot giving it that little bit extra. Nice B&W conversion.

Steve

Liking the footprints here although I prefer to open up the larger version and get 'further inside the tunnel' to some extent by losing the blackness

The ghost is an optional extra imo

:clap: Oh wow !!!

I really, really like this.
As Martyn said, well worth opening up in Flickr to get the full effect of it but for me it's the ghost that makes the shot.

Very little I could suggest to improve it, although if I was really, really nitpicking I'd prefer the ghost to be positioned so that the one ceiling light isn't right on the side of his head. Fully appreciate how difficult that would be to line up though.

Fantastic creepy, atmospheric shot and a very accomplished B&W conversion to top it off - well done :)

A very interesting and well processed photo. One of the best I have seen here.

I hate it because I didn't take it---- Great piece of work and well photographed.

Thanks all.

There is more of the tunnel on show, just darkened in silver efex, maybe a little too much, thought one side being lit was enough.
Sorry Matthew, not sure what you mean, did I get the ghost all in camera?
Agree with the light on the head Sarah, but as you said, not too much can be done.

Oh spooky. I'm loving this!

You could move the light with the clone tool

Thanks all.

There is more of the tunnel on show, just darkened in silver efex, maybe a little too much, thought one side being lit was enough.
Sorry Matthew, not sure what you mean, did I get the ghost all in camera?
Agree with the light on the head Sarah, but as you said, not too much can be done.

Thanks.

I used silver efex to convert it to black and white and add a more gritty feel to it. No other software was used.

I hear you can do a lot with a cloning tool Geoff, but I wouldn't know where to start or trust my skills, or lack of.

Back