the girls

Name
george
Edit My Images
Yes
this is a photo of the two friends of mine
what you think?

DSC_01551.jpg

Not sure what you were trying to achieve, the picture does nothing for me personally as I would have liked to have seen either one of the girls in focus, to give the picture some depth. It has no focal point.

Not sure what you were trying to achieve, the picture does nothing for me personally as I would have liked to have seen either one of the girls in focus, to give the picture some depth. It has no focal point.

What canonrebel said. I'm also struggling to see it as it's a bit dark.

:agree:

Sorry but I don't get it either.

Sorry, but not a lot to be honest, it is simply all wrong.

^^^

Apologies George, and to the forum, the above was totally out of character from me to be so critical, it was not justified, especially in the manner it was written.

Last edited:
I don't think it is wrong, but it would be a lot better if both girls would be in focus. I like the lighting though :)

I don't normally do this... but I think it's a cracking shot...just needed a bit of help..

DSC_015511.jpg

if the front girl was in focus it would be an interesting shot, especially with eyemo's edit it.

I would also have shot another frame with the other girl in focus to compare them, but with the neither girl sharp its a bit odd tbh

I agree.. this shot has something.... if it was sharp ..better... and focused on both girls/either girls would be an advantage.... but it has a quality that I'm impressed with..:)

I have to agree with the others, OOF, too dark, no focal point etc...

Firstly, I think I know what you were going for here, and I think the idea has a lot of promise. A couple of simple things would make all the difference. For me it's a little too dark, and the the model in the foreground should be in focus. The other issue is there appears to be a dead/rogue pixel on the face of the rear model.

I think this is a good idea, but the execution needs brushing up slightly. Might be my monitor, but the white balance seems a little yellow, but that's easily fixed.

Back