The Helix Park Falkirk

Name
James (Retired)
Edit My Images
No
Lovely - like how the people in shot 2 give a perspective to the actual size of them. Saw the little ones when they were on tour - will get to the full sized ones one day :)

Lovely - like how the people in shot 2 give a perspective to the actual size of them. Saw the little ones when they were on tour - will get to the full sized ones one day :)
Thanks for looking,it was nice to see but at the moment there is not much more there.:)

The first one is a cracker James and I agree with the comments about the people and scale of image. The last two seem a bit too tight of a crop to me.

The first one is a cracker James and I agree with the comments about the people and scale of image. The last two seem a bit too tight of a crop to me.
Thanks for your feedback,i agree about the tight crops,the reason being there are pylons in some awkward places.:)

This is a very local site to myself. Have to agree, no matter where you stand the dreaded pylons can't be avoided. My favoured spot would be to the left of the main body of water.

This is a very local site to myself. Have to agree, no matter where you stand the dreaded pylons can't be avoided. My favoured spot would be to the left of the main body of water.
Yep those pylons are a nightmare.:)

I love the reflection in two but the crops too tight and there's no breathing space - the lasts is good idea but you've cut the head off one of the horses
Yes i have agreed about the tight crops & the pylons causing this,it,s just one of the problems there but it was well worth a visit,thanks for your feedback though.:)

Back