The Incredible Hulk!

Is that the "HULK" ? lol

Hate it.... only joking cause Im yet to get him! the dark forground suits the hulk and processing is good for a portrait of it.

Have you got the whole set?

If I get a spare green gobbo will let you know lizard man seems quite hard to get so ive heard.

David not ANOTHER selfie :p

I do like the idea & want you to keep showing us more :) (Oh yes more of the little chaps not you :LOL:)

Well... Just a little background to the shot.

I have decided to take back my Tamron 90mm as i have decided i can't live without VC :( so i was demonstrating to the missus just how good the VC is on the 70-300mm so as a subect i decided that 'Hulk' would work just fine so placed him on the window sill and the resulting image was this which i'm pretty happy with. :D

Thanks for the offer Bryn, much appreciated!! :)

And yes John, i'm a big selfie fan ;)

And yes John, i'm a big selfie fan ;)

A selfie a day keeps us lot at bay - so David when will we be seeing todays selfie --- no pressure :exit:

David, did the missus understand, mine just glazes over and switches off then when she wakes says how much is it going to cost. Lol

Lols. Well I got her to have a go and she understood... ish. :D didn't go down well when I told her how much VC/OS lenses are. Haha.

I know a good divorce lawyer if it gets down to her or the kit :)

Back