The London Eye mk2

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
IMG_1601-2.jpg

This may feel like repost week but trust me there’s a reason for this one too. The original suffered from a rubbish sky. I really wanted to shoot it at dusk but when you don’t live somewhere you just have to work with what you get. The weather was against me so it came out dull. I’ve had a play with this and attempted to fix the sky making it more dusk like.

Download wallpapers;
Camera: Canon 30D // Flash Used: No // Focal Length: 10.0mm // Exposure Time: 60.000 s //Aperture: f/22.0 // ISO equiv: 100 // White Balance: Auto // Exposure: Manual // Exposure Mode: Manual // Sigma 10-20 f/4 - 5.6

</img> </img> </img>

More...

Well I think it is loverly. The blue and red are very festive! This is a great week of pics pete.

It is a very good shot Pete ... I think I might have said the same of the original ... ;)

I read in AP a week or so ago that BA have really tightened up on photographers with 'professional' looking gear and one has to pre-book ... even down to a time slot or risk getting sent packing ... did you have to book in advance m8 ... :thinking:

:p

Whoa what the hell? Prebook? Thats nuts. Its a public place afaik. I just walked there and took a pic. There were loads of others doing the same.

Yes ... big article in AP a couple weeks ago ... hang on I'll check issue date ... :eek:

EDIT ... Not even a couple of weeks ago (old memory !) ... 16 December 2006 ... headline banner reads ... "Top tourist magnet sounds photo alert" ... :eek:

:p

Cheers Pete, I'm not worthy.

Can I hire you Pete. Not as a tog but as a marketeer, you are really good at it!:notworthy:

:D

Beautiful shot, nice and rich in colour, like everything being in strong tones, the whole scene looks superb :D

(y)

Back