The magical forest.

like the first impression of suspense and wonder
good use of subdued yet vibrant lighting
cheers
geof

Thank you everyone that posted, I am not often moved to print my images but this one is on order, A2 poster size, fingers crossed it looks good when it arrives.

That's beautiful.
Makes me want to walk the path....see where it leads.

I've had the print back from Photobox and was deeply disappointed! It was too yellow where the light was coming through the tree tops. Having said that, photobox are going to replace it free of charge. They said they had applied "colour correction" but will do the re-print without the correction this time, I await the postman.

That's lovely! Very mystical! I'd love to have a walk down that path! :)

I've had the print back from Photobox and was deeply disappointed! It was too yellow where the light was coming through the tree tops. Having said that, photobox are going to replace it free of charge. They said they had applied "colour correction" but will do the re-print without the correction this time, I await the postman.
Great shot Brian! Give UKVpro a try next time, I use them for all my work, would never go anywhere else.

Great shot Brian! Give UKVpro a try next time, I use them for all my work, would never go anywhere else.
They only take Paypal and I don't use that system (yet) but thank you for the tip.

Back