the missus said I'm obsessed with photography!!

Edit My Images
Yes
She's right I'm sure that I'm not the only one:D:D
Anyone else had their other half say this
She does understand really though:)
At the moment I'm into big cat's at the zoo :)

Is 'big cats at the zoo' a euphemism?

My missus moans like mad if we're out somewhere and I stop to take a picture, or if I carry my 'big' camera bag with me. She's happy to have the pictures at the end of the day though so go figure.

My name is Les and Im an - oops wrong forum :puke:

Im also Obsessed with togging

Les :LOL:

Is 'big cats at the zoo' a euphemism?

My missus moans like mad if we're out somewhere and I stop to take a picture, or if I carry my 'big' camera bag with me. She's happy to have the pictures at the end of the day though so go figure.

Oh no am into big cat's:)
My missus wants me to go to the zoo with her and not take the camera:D

My missus said something similar a while ago so I bought her a Nikon FG and 50mm lens. Solved one problem but it started another because she's already producing better pictures than me. :(

Everyone knows I'm obsessed, probably why I no longer have a Mrs! :LOL:

My wife also says the same but it's the neighbours opinion that worries me, I mean if you seen a guy at the back of his garden rocking slowly back and forth with his camera pointed in a bush what would you think??? Matt

Had it said to me on a few occasions.

Not said anymore.....since Jackie developed and obsesion with Pandora jewlery.

Not sure which is cheaper :shake:

Cheers.

I get this a lot at home...

Other half "Can I use the Ipad please?"
Me "In 5 mins..."
Other half "Are you looking at that *Bleepin* forum again??"

This forum she is referring to just to clarify! :LOL:

When I've got 'that blinking camera again' my OH is out in the garage restoring his classic car 'that old heap of rust and crap'. Even.

I wouldnt worry about it women have these delusions , my ex reckoned i was vain, self obsssed and a pathological liar... but I know the real problem in the relationship was that my **** was too big for her ;)

Your missus says your obsessed with photography, and the first thing you do is post about it on a photography forum! Case closed in favour of your missus. LOL.

Your missus says your obsessed with photography, and the first thing you do is post about it on a photography forum! Case closed in favour of your missus. LOL.

Yeah I know:D

When I've got 'that blinking camera again' my OH is out in the garage restoring his classic car 'that old heap of rust and crap'. Even.

Oh no thats me done for Camera and classic Mini in the garage.....

Let her play with your "zoom lens" for a bit,might change her mind.:nuts:

Oh dear! my first post and I made a rudey.

eddie

I must be very lucky my wife encourages me in every way apart from posing with her bits out. :(

I just get "NO! NO MORE! NO more photo's till you have done the ones you got!" Whenever I reach for the camera.

Contention is, I have been, slowly... VERY slowly working my way through the archive of halide, digitising it. There are about 40 thousand images on my hard drive; and I am only about half way through the 'Old' Film Photo's! That is getting them ON to the computer. There is then the small matter of reviewing them. Deciding whats worth doing anything with. De-fluffing & de-scratching in Photo-Shop; tweeking the curves, and then cropping & straightening, to get a 'Display' image from the 'Master'... then small matter of re-sizing that for web-viewing and uploading them to Face-Book for the family to laugh at! So far about six thousand... Hmm... so thirty four thousand on the Hard Drive STILL to do... AND as many YET to get put ON the Hard-Drive!

I can see her point....

BUT... life don't stop because I have twenty year photo-back-log!

I'm pretty lucky that mine is incredibly supportive. He'll hold a tripod for me, hold my makeshift spotlight in place, jump in and model for me, helps me work out how we can afford the next thing I want.. Lovely :D :LOL:

ACTUALLY now I come to think of it... I suppose that it probably is a little bit, err.. less, usual, when your missus is looking at something on the web; and a 'Dating Site' add pops up; and your thirteen year old son, seeing large breasted lady gawps "They CANT be real!" followed NOT by 'They Must be Implants' but "They have to have been Photo-Shopped"....

But I reply "What?" look, and comment; "No, that's just the perspective distortion of a super-wide angle lens" MORE... grab camera and fish eye and demonstrate it! NOT.... err "Darling? Why is your computer, suggesting over 40's Dating sites?"

Back