The night sky shooting bug has returned....

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
The 20mm 1.8g has definitely re-awoken my 'inner night time shooter' that has lain dormant for a year or so....but I'm really going to have to get out of the garden at some point! One of the local lakes would have been a good plan this evening as it is absolutely breathless outside and the reflections would have been superb! Maybe tomorrow night, fingers crossed! :)

Cheers, chaps! :)

I looked at getting that lens, is it as good as everyone makes out?

I think it's pretty good....by day and by night! :)

That's very impressive, I've been looking for a similar lens for this very reason, although I doubt the result would be quite that good from round here.

Missed these replies as well! Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

Thanks, raincloud! :)

Mike, I just got a 15mm IRIX lens, its new on the market, it has a large 95mm filter thread on the front, All seems good with it, I`m not upto Astro yet but I have seen some shots with it, Really nice.
Its a sharp lens too.

Thanks, everyone, for the comments....glad it has gone down so well! :)

Mike, I just got a 15mm IRIX lens, its new on the market, it has a large 95mm filter thread on the front, All seems good with it, I`m not upto Astro yet but I have seen some shots with it, Really nice.
Its a sharp lens too.
How's that 15mm coming along...tried any astro with it yet?

How's that 15mm coming along...tried any astro with it yet?
Yes but they didn't come out that well, I forgot to focus the lens [emoji15] and the 1st time the lens wasn't Calibrated. I've got to get out again soon.

Back